Feb 28, 2011

Bibio - Mind Bokeh




Tracklist:

01 Excuses
02 Pretentious
03 Anything New
04 Wake Up!
05 Light Seep
06 Take Off Your Shirt
07 Artists' Valley
08 K is for Kelson
09 Mind Bokeh
10 More Excuses
11 Feminine Eye
12 Saint Christopher
13 Vertical Helical Stan

Mind Bokeh' the forthcoming follow-up to 2009's 'Ambivalence Avenue'
is out March 28th in the US and April 4th in Europe/ROW.

I think it is the music which i want the girlfriend to listen by iPod on the train ;)
We often fall in love with Bibio especially at the midnight like now haha ;)
The new album is the amazing of course you know!!


コレはもう最高傑作なんじゃないでしょうか?
最初から最後まで鳥肌が収まりません

なんだろう、絡み合う音が、目の前の世界を変えていく感覚

ワープの中でも
誰よりもわかりやすく
誰よりもわかりにくい音がここに。

ずっと聴いていたい

1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.



    My webpage: candy crush saga cheats

    ReplyDelete